Wednesday, November 28, 2018

10 Things I Love on Etsy November 2018



It has, unfortunately, been a bit of a while (uh, since May, guys) since I've done one of these posts cataloging some of my favorite Etsy finds from the prior month. This has not been by choice, mind you, but more due to principle: Your girl Nau has been way, waaaaaay too busy working on making that money to worry about the idle ways in which to spend it... I know, a shame, but I'm back at it with this post and happy to share some of my sexiest finds from the Etsy-sphere!

Let's get started!


Um, have we ever talked about how much I love gemstones? I can prattle on for a ridiculously long time about how much I adore the sunny shades of citrine or the soothing purple of amethyst, but who can resist pretty-in-pink Rose Quartz?! It's such a feminine, gorgeous shade of pink and the stone itself is symbolic of love, both that ever-rare love of self-acceptance or unconditional external love, rose quartz is all about the warm and fuzzy feelings.  Anything lunar is a guaranteed win in my book, too, so, naturally, I can't resist this gorgeous hand-made moon ring! 


Yoooo, get your chakras right with this gem-stone pipe! The shop is currently on break, but you might be able to catch them again soon so if you dig this piece give it a favorite and Etsy should notify you when they're back online! 


This Mandarin mimosa soy candle is right up my alley this winter. I've been burning so many candles, and luxuriating in their fragrances to the best of my ability. As a partial anosmiac, I don't have a very strong sense of smell to cull from, but working with essential oils and mindfulness I've been able to bring a little more depth to a sense I normally never noticed. This has given me the ability to appreciate a whiff of vanilla from a candle where before I might have simply gotten a headache, so this new appreciation for all this scentsual has brought on a strong desire to sniff ALL the candles! And this particular candle fuses many of my favorites, "like mandarin oranges, pineapple, and peaches blended with mimosa blossoms, soft lavender and vanilla." Ohhhh yes. Doesn't that sound delightful?!


OMG! Is this pin not the cutest?! It's got one of those goofy silhouette birds we all learned to draw as kids, trees, mountains, and that wanderlust spirit we all know and love. 


This hair dye has long been on varying wishlists of mine, and now that I know the shop and I share a city, I'm all the more inclined to buy it! The hardest part is trying to decide which of their gorgeous shades I want to try, but luckily they do offer multipacks, either in the form of their astronomy-themed lines like the Moon pack (shades of grey) or the Split Dye packs for people who want to try the edgy half and half look. 



Is this necklace magical or what?! I'm a total sucker for gemstones, and pendants, and necklaces, so this is a natural fit. I love how irridescent and refractive the stones are!



This watermelon crossbody bag is ridiculously cute. Not only does it fuse the fruity fresh and cute flavor of summer into any damn season you want it to, but it's practical! Carry your phone, your chapstick, and other goodies in this fresh and fun tote! 



WOW! So, obviously I'm a fan of crystals, right? Isn't the blue-reflect on this stone GORGEOUS?! With that pretty gold chain it's all the more classy. These would make a wonderful gift for that crystal loving boho-spirit in your life!


Ok, so not only is this crescent moon ring ridiculously lovely, but you get to choose what metal you want it made with! So if you're more into silver, or rose gold, never fear, this shop has got you covered, in style, naturally. 


Handcrafted Exfoliating Sugar Scrub - Japanese Kumquat/ Body Scrub / Natural Body Scrub / Vegan / Soothing/ Smoothing/ Inspirational/Citrus

And last but not least, this beauty rounds out the round-up. I'm obviously going hard on that winter citrus theme, with Japanese kumquat scented sugar scrub helping freshen up our senses during the long-grey season. 

What do you think? Did you find any new favorites among my round-up of this season's favorites? Hope you enjoyed this list! Cheers!

💖
XOXO,
NAU

No comments:

Post a Comment