Saturday, May 12, 2018

10 Things I love on Etsy 5/12/2018


Abso-fuckin-lutely!!

In case you've been living under a rock and hadn't heard, Etsy is a community of crafts makers, artisans, and vintage fashion fanatics who share their wares on the Etsy platform, allowing consumers (like you and me, baby) to find their goods and support their dreams. Pretty cool, man, pret-ty cool. Antho and I have had our own humble little shop on the site for a couple years now, and as a way of giving back to the community I like to share some of the sweet stuff I've found perusing it in my downtime. All items can be shopped with the links provided!



Antho and I have been collecting pins and patches with the intention of creating a custom jacket for me in the near-ish future. As a result, I've found myself oogling a wide array of pins and patches from all over the place. We find ourselves in a mall? Pop in to Hot Topic to see if they've got any fun patches! We've found several of the Sailor Senshi symbols in patch form (so far I've got Mars and Venus), so I'm on a quest to complete my collection. This pretty pastel pin would fit right in with that theme! Love it! There's plenty more where this came from in their shop, if you'd rather not get your F-bomb on. 



Don't get it twisted- I love love LOVE pineapple, not Spongebob. Pineapples are like the taste of summer to me, and I'm never unhappy to find pineapple chunks available on a fruit tray. It's such a sweet, tangy fruit! I'm absolutely okay with the pineapple trend. Rose gold will forever be stunning, and opal is one of my favorite stones so this is an all around win! If pineapple isn't your thing, there's a ton of other cute items over in their shop!



Second time now that the shop Lunarbay has popped up on this list. I guess maybe I was creeping their shop or something? They have a ridiculous amount of cute stuff, though! And I'm absolutely addicted to planners, and all the accessories to go along with them. I have a convoluted system of sticky tabs and tapes I use to mark things in my (pastel pink) May Designs for Blue Sky 2018 Daily & Monthly planner I got at Target last year, and I'm already eyeballing options for next year. I've had my eye on a Ban.do planner for awhile now... but this tape!! OH MY HOLO-LLUYAH!!! I love all things holographic, whether it's makeup, nail polish, bags, folders, what-have-you. I'm living for this whole Lisa-frank 90's nostalgia revival thing. 



That's right babes, this gorgeous Sailor Moon pin is limited edition so that means you better get on it sooner rather than later if, like me, you need it in your life. My love for Sailor Moon is, like the meatball head herself, eternal. TheLanternGirl shop has a ton of other super cute pins, though, so definitely check them out! They're not all Sailor Moon themed, though a lot of them definitely are. 



How could I not love the name of this? And it harkens to my love of fluid painting, so that's a win. And pastels? Duh. This skirt would look super sexy~! In the description they mention it has four way stretch, which is a total win because a body-con skirt like this could feel like a sausage casing without appropriate stretchability. My biggest issue is that I like to take long strides and flounce about like a failed ballerina so this would be a smidge outside my comfort range for day to day but absolutely perfect for a date night! There are definitely some options to be found in the Abstractionist Shop, though, if you're not feeling the barf here. 



I've spoken before about my love of the Office, and Dwight is a character I'm especially fond of. I would have already bought this if not for the fact it's over $20 with shipping and everything... I'm not really at a place in my life where I can justify that just yet, especially since I already have an overabundance of perfectly good coffee cups in my crowded little cabinet. But hey, accidents do happen, and there's bound to be a day when this majestic mug will make it look like I have a mustache to give Stanley envy. NoahLovesIssy has a ton of cute stuff, so even if you're not a fan of the Office they've got something you'll enjoy!



Isn't this little purse from Uglyplants absolutely adorable?! He's just so fluffy and sweet! I think bats are darling to begin with, such underrated little cuties, so maybe I'm biased... but they have a ton of other super cute (or kawaii) stuff in their shop if you're not into flying squeaks, even when they're pretty in pink. 



This sexy ass space bag is by Yingliwong and they've got a pretty wide array of shiny bags to blind the poor folks who got stuck walking behind you on a sunny day. Hell to the yeah.  If you're not into the blinding bags, they've got some other fun stuff like a cute Panda shirt or this slick phone case



Another holographic bag, but this one is for your brushes, and it comes with brushes! Double whammy! It's almost sold out, with only 2 left in stock at the time of this writing. Don't worry, though, they've got a bunch of other super cute stuff in their shop you can still get!



My sense of smell is, unfortunately, more or less non-existent... so, for me, candles are among some of the most flippant of fripperies. Most of the time I can't get their scent, and the few times I -have- been able to smell one it ended up giving me a headache... but I'm a sucker for anything that caters to my vanity about being a Virgo. It's silly, and I don't put a lot of weight into horoscope predictions, but I like the description of my signs characteristics and like to imagine that if I could smell I'd be appreciative of this candle. Also, I love the color they chose, so at least it would look pretty on my shelf and maybe it would impress guests with my classy sensibilities.  If you're not a Virgo, or simply not sold on the scent of salty cactus, don't worry- FIPcandles has plenty for everyone. 

That's it for this round!

Cheers!

💖
XOXO,
NAU

No comments:

Post a Comment