Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Las Vegas: Brennan's B-day Tie-dye project finale 2015-09-25


He really likes tie-dye, what can I say? :)

Once the shirts were soaked overnight, we rinsed them off thoroughly and dried them. 
I took these photos the very next afternoon! They faded a bit, but that's to be expected as the shirts are going to look a lot darker when still wet anyway. 




My black and orange shirt.




Brennan's bluesy and orange toned creation!



Antho made this striking fly-head design…well, it's open to interpretation, but I think it looks like a fly's head. ^_~



Dalton's bright bull's-eye and our group creation!




My icy design and Antho rocking his harness shirt.



Antho graciously modeling with the towel I made. 

We used only left-over packets of dyes that we had lying around from previous projects, but it ended up being a perfect amount for the materials we had to work with! I'm also quite pleased with how the color combinations came out. These have been some of our more popular shirts when I shared them to Facebook! Looks like we have a good excuse to do some more tie-dye in the future. ;)

What do you think? 
Do you like any of the designs?
Why or why not?
^_^
Feel free to comment! I love hearing from our readers!




No comments:

Post a Comment