Saturday, October 3, 2020

Seattle Vlog: Carkeek park - Nature sounds (NO MUSIC, NO TALKING)





Something a little different on my Youtube channel this week, I'm posting this video from my hike at Carkeek park, here in Seattle, and there's zero talking or background music, only the ambient sounds of nature (and occasionally my breath). If you get the chance to visit Carkeek park, I absolutely recommend it- there's a lot to enjoy, from an orchard, the beach, forested paths, train tracks... it's a stunning spot to take in some nature and enjoy an afternoon! I had a great time exploring and look forward to my next outing to the park. The video itself is under 10 minutes, so it's not an extensive time commitment for those of us with shorter attention spans. ;) As always, be well and adventure whenever possible! There's a big beautiful world out there just waiting...



XOXO,

NAU

No comments:

Post a Comment