Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Seoul Trip: Hongdae


Hongdae is famous as a youth district in Seoul, with a college and many restaurants and art abounding.
Check out these cool murals near the train station, so much character and life.
I love seeing street art like this, if you haven't noticed
As I had an appointment later on that day, I didn't have quite as large of a window of time to explore the area as thoroughly as I may have wished, but I enjoyed the vibe and scenery of what I saw!
Enjoy the photos! 




An uppermost shark.








I like his creepy eye-stalks and tongue!


Fun how the colors overlap!


Love the space one with it's little blue and purple moon. The geometric design is lovely, too.








Funky robot bathroom.



And a giraffe!

Your one stop shop for coffee & people.


Chicken and beer, open up!




Wolverskewers...

The bottom left looks like Sir Galahad from Monty Python and the Holy Grail






No comments:

Post a Comment