Thursday, October 29, 2015

Las Vegas: the Watching Dead: Episode VI- Return of the party 2015-10-11


Once again I was lucky enough to be invited out to draw for a viewing party of The Walking Dead!
This event was hosted by Fat Beard, the cast of Evil Dead the musical and Very Awesome Girls Into Nerdy Activities (AKA VAGINA! Isn't their name great?) 

Spoiler alert!
If you look carefully you can see me chainsaw-dueling with Ash from Evil Dead!

Season 6 just came out, have you been keeping up to date?
Lucky for Antho and I season 5 was released onto Netflix about a week prior to the season premiere and we marathoned it before the event.
I actually missed most of the episode because I was so busy drawing, but I certainly can't complain about doing what I love. :)  












I also entered the costume contest. XD
Post-apocalyptic school girl survivor!
I didn't win but it was still a lot of fun!

Brrrooom brrrroooooom!


No comments:

Post a Comment