Friday, June 24, 2016

Hong Kong Day 5- Stanley and back




Welcome to Stanley, a relaxed little seaside village and shopping destination in Hong Kong. People stroll the streets with an easy stride and calm, unhurried stride. This is in stark contrast to the rushing, racing, crowded populous in Hong Kong proper, and provides a much needed respite from the bustle and business of the city. This being my last day in Hong Kong, I was in need of a bit of rest and relaxation. After hiking across Lamma island  climbing to the Tian Tan Buddha peakshopping in Tsim sha Tsui, and everything else, I needed a vacation from my vacation! 








































Drug Driving, Never Risk it!











Come back soon to see my journey to The Peak, the tallest mountain in Hong kong and a famous destination for sight seeing!

XOXO
NAU


No comments:

Post a Comment